CEBU CITY, August 8 (PIA) – Seven Cebuano students who are education majors have been awarded this year’s Medal of Excellence (MoE) from the Coalition for Better Education (CBE).
The MoE is awarded annually to outstanding Education majors who have shown academic and non-academic excellence and contributed to attaining CBE’s mission of “creating empowered learning communities.”
This year’s awardees are:
- Anne Marion Judilla (Cebu Normal University)
- Kylle Pulmones (University of San Jose – Recoletos)
- Adrian Edward Aninon (University of the Visayas)
- Kennedy Genon (Cebu Normal University)
- Al Janree Bayucot (University of San Jose – Recoletos)
- Keith Pearl Joy Primor (Cebu Technological University – Moalboal)
- Rex Andre Angtud (University of Cebu – Lapu-Lapu and Mandaue Campus)
The awardees stood out among the rest as they embody good academic performance, commendable leadership, and genuine service on and off campus.
They received a certificate of recognition, a CBE gold medal, free one-year CBE membership training and development grants, free licensure examination (LET) review at the Edu Studio Review and Training Center and certification or endorsements as may be needed to the Department of Education.
The seven awardees received their awards during CBE’s 18th Founding Anniversary and Annual General Membership Meeting (GMM) on August 3, 2019 at the Mezzo Hotel, Mabolo, Cebu City. (rmn/PIA7)
Source: PIA Feed