ILOILO CITY, Nov. 9 (PIA) – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) – Iloilo Consular Office is announcing the holding of the Foreign Service Officer Qualifying Examination on January 27, 2019.
The Foreign Service Officer Examination aims to recruit candidates for appointment to the position of foreign service officer, class IV, according to the DFA here.
Iloilo City will have a testing center for the said exam, granted that the number of takers here is not low. If such is the case, takers will be assigned to other testing centers in the country.
Among the duties of the foreign service officer include gathering information, analyzing, and reporting on political, economic, technological, cultural, and other events and developments; performing consular functions; and representing the country in various international fora.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications: must be a Filipino; must have a four-year Bachelor’s Degree course or higher; must have undergone at least two years of employment or further studies.
Along with the application form, applicants need to submit certain documents like:
· photocopy of transcript of records;
· photocopy of diploma;
· proof of past and present employment and further studies;
· photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority – issued birth certificate;
· marriage contract (if married);
· Ten colored photographs (4.5 cm and 3.5 cm, with white background and taken within three months prior to filing application)
· Copies of two valid identification cards.
Submission of requirements is from October 8 to November 29, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A non-refundable admission fee of PhP500.00 shall be collected once the application form and supporting documents are inspected and accepted by the concerned DFA office. (LTP/DFA-Iloilo Consular Office/CBA/PIA6)
Source: PIA Feed